1. CRYSTAL BLUE PERSUASION, CRIMSON & CLOVER, MONY MONY, I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW, DRAGGIN' THE LINE, HANKY PANKY, SWEET CHERRY WINE, THREE TIMES IN LOVE and MIRAGE are just a few of the many hits - 23 GOLD RECORDS, 9 PLATINUM ALBUMS and over 100 MILLION RECORDS SOLD WORLDWIDE......and 32 BILLBOARD HOT 100 CHART HITS!
2. Many artists around the world have covered and continue to cover Tommy's songs including PRINCE, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, JOAN JETT, BILLY IDOL, KELLY CLARKSON, REM, CARLOS SANTANA, CHER, TOM JONES and even THE BOSTON POPS.
3. Tommy's music can be heard in 55 films, 39 TV shows and numerous commercials to date.
4. BMI lauded Tommy for his success with the presentation of FIVE MILLION AIR AWARDS for his music being played more than 21 million times on air.
5. Tommy's critically acclaimed autobiography ME, THE MOB AND THE MUSIC is on ROLLING STONE'S TOP 25 BEST MUSIC MEMOIRS LIST and is now in production for a motion picture with producer BARBARA DE FINA whose credits include GOODFELLAS, CASINO, CAPE FEAR, COLOR OF MONEY, AGE OF INNOCENCE and SILENCE...the screenplay written by MATTHEW STONE whose credits include INTOLERABLE CRUELTY, MAN OF THE HOUSE and BIG TROUBLE.
6. Tommy now has his own show on SIRIUS/XM RADIO - GETTIN' TOGETHER WITH TOMMY JAMES - Sunday evenings 5-8pm - 60s on 6 channel.
7. The prestigious NEW JERSEY HALL OF FAME inducted Tommy and his LIFE-SIZE HOLOGRAM can be viewed at the NJHOF EXHIBIT at NEWARK AIRPORT in New Jersey at terminal C. He was also given the PITTSBURGH LEGEND AWARD and was voted the JUKEBOX ARTIST OF THE YEAR AWARD by THE AMUSEMENT AND MUSIC OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF NEW YORK.
8. Tommy continues to tour the country - check the tour dates on his website TOMMYJAMES.COM....you can follow him on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND/OR INTERVIEW REQUESTS CONTACT:
CAROL ROSS - CRD9138@AOL.COM